Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
4Q!
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:moped:i have a windshield for sale its in good condition and it came off my 07 vrscaw if anyone is interested. It did not fit my new 2011 muscle , so its gotta go. i will enclose a photo of the bike with it on so that it can be veiwed as it looks , and also a detached picture aswell... i asking 200 hundred dollars for this shield. it cost 424.00 dollars and some change.. This shield wil fit as stated out of the book im looking at:(fits 02 - later vrsca), (04-05 vrscb) and (07 vrscx models). sorry i didnt have any more info on this till now. So there ya go, :spank:hope i didnt forget anything this time.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Id be interested if you coudl tell me the price, and details. I own a 2011 VRSCDX. Do you think it woudl fit?

·
4Q!
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ii just purchased a 2011 musle and it doesnt fit the forks outside deminsions ... thats why its for sale.

·
Barbed Wire
17 Posts
Price and pictures? What did you have it on?

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
yes, it will

·
4Q!
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i updated my original post at the top of this page listing which models this shield fits .. thanks , Lynn.

·
4Q!
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes i still have it , not for sure about the part number , its been several months since i have been loged into this forum , but this shield will fit 02 - later vrsca), (04-05 vrscb) and (07 vrscx models)

·
Registered
76 Posts
What are the dimensions of the windshield...how wide, how tall? Do you have a picture you can post of it either on your bike or separately?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Problem with windshield

I need your email adress then i can send you the info
Tamplynn...where are you? I received the windshield about two weeks ago. When I picked up the box at the post office, I could hear something rattling around in the box. You had not secured one of the mounts well, it came loose and scratched the windshield. On the same day I got the box, I sent you an e-mail to let you know what had happened. Absolutely no reply.

Since I had paid for it with Paypal, I opened a complaint through them. Again, no response. I now have instituted a claim with Paypal. Again, no response.

I have a perfect 600 plus score on Ebay, so I am no flake complaining just because I have nothing else to do. I bought bags from "Curley" on this forum and the experience was perfect.

Waiting for you to do the right thing. I want my money back.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Tamplynn...where are you? I received the windshield about two weeks ago. When I picked up the box at the post office, I could hear something rattling around in the box. You had not secured one of the mounts well, it came loose and scratched the windshield. On the same day I got the box, I sent you an e-mail to let you know what had happened. Absolutely no reply.

Since I had paid for it with Paypal, I opened a complaint through them. Again, no response. I now have instituted a claim with Paypal. Again, no response.

I have a perfect 600 plus score on Ebay, so I am no flake complaining just because I have nothing else to do. I bought bags from "Curley" on this forum and the experience was perfect.

Waiting for you to do the right thing. I want my money back.
PayPal came through. Tamplynn ignored PayPal just as he has ignored me. $200 was deposited in my PayPal account today that came from tamplynn's account. It's good to know PayPal has your back when something like this happens.

I have bought a number of items from people on various forums over the years and this is the first time I have ever had a problem. It is good to know guys like tamplynn are in the minority.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts