Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
H-D Pro Super Tuner 32109-08B includes 2010-11 software update CD. No cables. New in box.

275.00 shipped in the US.

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
What cables are required? How much do they typically run?

·
Registered
107 Posts
The tuner requires cable part #32184-08A. Think it's priced around $30-$40. Great deal btw and awesome seller.

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Wow, just looked at google shopping...looks like next price is $390... smokin deal. What are you switching to? I'm really strongly considering this....

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
If it weren't for Paypal's RIDICULOUS policies, I could attest to the fact that its sold...sadly, now I have no idea. Thanks, paypal.

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
No, I tried, and when I logged into paypal to send the money it locked out my account because it saw the login from Iraq (I'm assuming thats why). Now I have to wait until they MAIL a document to my stateside mailing address with an unlock code, to verify my address. Wonderful.

I don't know if he still has it or not. Hell of a deal for somebody. Thanks to Paypal, not me. :-(

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for checking but everything is no longer for sale for the time being. Unknown persons jacked my PayPal account and helped themselves to 200.00. PayPal advised they are working on it and have locked my account. I may put stuff back on at a later date when things are fixed.

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Wow, so I wasn't the only one that got hosed.... Sounds like Paypal has some serious security issues right now...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts