Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Crash Bandacoot
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember a couple years back seeing vids and reading stuff on the Hot Wire or Hard Wire ( whatever they are callin' the effin thing) and just in the last week or so I've seen TV commercials of it!! They didn't say anything about the bike,just a very short vid of someone riding it then showing a picture of it at the end. Just curious...anybody know anything or have any recent news on this thing? If they are really in production I can't wait for my local Stealer to get one so I can check it out and maybe take a test ride! :moped:

'Crewzr

·
Premium Member
11,255 Posts
American Iron magazine issue #379 (AIMMAG.com) has an extensive article, 6 pages, on Livewire. Interesting article to say the least.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I've watched several vids on YouTube, and while I wouldn't want one as my only bike, I must admit I'm intrigued. Would love a test ride.

·
Premium Member
11,255 Posts
I wonder if the Electric will be met with the same disdain the salesmen had for the V-Rod or whether Harley will come down with an edict of some sort?

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
I suspect that will vary by dealership. I was talking to the owner of VanderVest in Green Bay and he's very excited about the Livewire.

He was also mad they discontinued the V-Rod and wishes they would at least put that motor into a full dresser.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
I wonder if the Electric will be met with the same disdain the salesmen had for the V-Rod or whether Harley will come down with an edict of some sort?
Probably worse John. Maybe in a couple of generations the mind set will change.
Ron

1 - 9 of 9 Posts