Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
I've got a new one with 2 fobs that I'll sell for $130 shipped. Which is less than I paid for it.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Old thread or not, I've still got the unit. I'll ship to Sweden, no problem. Unless I can use it on one of my other bikes. I actually forgot I still had it. I'll get back with you if I decide not to use it.

h2o, Thanks for the timekeeping. The forum works just fine, and I might still make the sale.

Ride safe, all.
-dl

·
Registered
6 Posts
Great! I'll wait for your answer Hifiho!

And thanx for the heads up h2o! Totaly missed the time when I did the search but this time it could still work out :)

·
Locktite Queen
2,037 Posts
I have one new one the box and I'm not going to install it. Let me know if you are interested and don't want to wait for a decision.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Sorry for the confusion to all interested parties. I STILL have the DGD and a pair of fobs. It WILL work on one of my Softails, and until I tear into winter mods, the DGD is in "limbo". I don't plan to sell it immediately. Thanks for all the interest in this 2-year old post. If I decide NOT to use it, I will repost to this thread, and it will be available.

I didn't want it when I posted availability. I *might* want it now. I've been thru several bikes since then. And I did a factory TSSM/ Fob setup on my '08 Night Rod. Again- Sorry for the confusion.

Ride safe all.

·
RFFR
2,717 Posts
Put me down I would like to grab one up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts