Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gang! Been in lurk mode for a bit and thought I'd intro myself. Another military rodder (actually rodder-to-be). Stationed out here on the island paradise of Guam in the middle of the Pacific. I've been doing donuts around the island while waiting to be transfered back to the States this Summer when I'll pick up my '04 VRSCA. :biker:

Wanted to give Kudos to the :vrod: Forum...FANTASTIC! I've picked up a lot of GREAT info here. My list of customizing is growing by the day...does anyone know of a good "10 Step Program" to help with this addiction. (I'm already an avowed "chrome-a-holic.")

Keep up the good dialogue and ideas!!!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome...

:welcome: H-D forgot to place this warning in the Owner's Manual:

WARNING!!: Owning a V-Rod is dangerous to your wallet! (but great for the soul!!)

Hope that you get State side soon!

-Bry

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:vrodforu: :kaz:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

Max

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys!!! :notworth:

Counting the days 'til I pick up my V-rod, doin' clockwise and counterclockwise laps around the island on my '01 Fat Boy! :biker:

·
Avenger Hawk
635 Posts
:welcome:

Recommend getting secret second job and have the funds deposited in a hidden coffee can to cover modifications. :broke:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My ride "around" the island is about 50 miles...some areas pretty "back woodsy" roads but very scenic. Can be a challenge dodging the booney dogs!:spank: Bad dog!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dereck:

Nice bike! :thumb:

On weekends I suit up like a local "ninja" weedwacker and take to the brush! I've given up on the coffee can 'cause I know it won't hold enough $$$ for the mods I have in mind. (Don't tell anyone but the mattress I think is more of an appropriate size!) :laugh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts