Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I took a ride over to Aviation Motorcycles last weekend. They are no longer there!

After poking around it appears Steve is now at Wildside Motorcycles. Steve seems to be one of the few knowledgeable mechanics in the GTA when it comes to working on VROD's.
Took my bike to the above shop 2 years ago . They were supposed to change my steering bearings . From what I could tell they only put more grease on them . To make it feel better . Less then a year later I had them replaced again due to grinding when turning . The shop gave me back my bearings saying that there is no way they were installed a year ago. They also changed the oil in my bike . They did not top it up properly . I never asked for a oil change . Never went there again .

I used Champion Cycle on Weston to mount my new tires . 3rd set of Avon and I love them .

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
pfbmgd....thanks for the heads up re Champion Cycle! I'll have to drop by one day and have a look.
Took my bike to Broncos in Milton to do the head bearings . He did a great job . I need my valves checked this winter . That`s where I will be taking my bike for engine work .

21 - 23 of 23 Posts