Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is enough interest in the Willie G seat for a Group Purchase so I worked out a deal with Rick Nielson at Cycle Nuts and Bolts Harley Davidson.

The price of $229 includes ground shipping inside the continental U.S., outside you pay shipping. We need at least 10 people to commit!

From H-D Catalog
Custom Seat for VRSC™ Models
Offering custom styling straight from Willie G. Davidson, this seat was designed exclusively for the V-Rod® model. With a 1" lower than stock riding position, you really feel like a part of the bike. Seat width 13"; Pillion width 7".
Part# 52028-02
Fits '02-later VRSC models. MSRP US $289.95

http://www.v-rodforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7183&stc=1

Interested parties reply to this thread to confirm and I will add your name to the list. I'll start with my name and when we reach our goal of 10, Rick will place the order with H-D.

Everyone Call (800) 666-4644 after 9am (West Coast) ask for PARTS, tell them you want to pay for your Willie G Davidson (Part# 52028-02) from V-Rod Forums Group Purchase. They all know about this but if you have a problem ask for Rick Nielson.

Total=12 :plause:

Buyers
2ToneAnniversary (David)
Max
Saleen146
McKay
Curlysir
riverrattcom
mdwhitson
tbaransk
VRODAJ
Morey000
Danno
RVROD

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Put me down as number 2 David, since Jeannie won't ride hers and I have to ride it to keep the battery up I'm going to at least put a seat I like on it.

Max

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Max said:
Put me down as number 2 David, since Jeannie won't ride hers and I have to ride it to keep the battery up I'm going to at least put a seat I like on it.

Max
Maybe she'll ride it more with the new seat :thumb:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'll be number 4.
I am working out of town during the week so if there is enough by tomorrow (Sunday) I will call in payment info on Moday if not it probably will not be until next Friday before I call it in........Thanks

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
LENELSA I already have one on my bike and I do not believe it is leather. It is about 1.5 inches wider then stock and about 1 inch lower then stock. It is much firmer but stays the same even after hours unlike the factory seat that leaves you feeling like your sitting on the frame after an hour or so of riding.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
entman said:
Im interested but I have a question. Is this Willie G seat more comfortable then the sundower seat ? David
I'd have to say NO.
The best thing about this seat is it looks similar to stock but is much more comfortable.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Harleyvrodguy said:
can you still use the touring passenger pillion with the Willie G.?
I don't see why not, but can't say for sure.
Several people use the touring rear pillion with the stock or badlander and that works.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Harleyvrodguy said:
can you still use the touring passenger pillion with the Willie G.?
The willie G seat comes with its own passenger pillion. Looks like the same shape as the stock but same style as willie main seat.

·
Big Daddy!
975 Posts
Slash said:
The willie G seat comes with its own passenger pillion. Looks like the same shape as the stock but same style as willie main seat.
Slash, I realize that the Willie G. comes with its own pillion. My question was........if I wanted to take my woman for a long ride would I be able to use my touring pillion that I already have with the the Willie G. front portion? If this is doable count me as #10 please

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.