Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You asked for a Group Purchase on the H-D Remote Garage Door Opener so I worked out another deal with Rick Nielson at Cycle Nuts and Bolts Harley Davidson.

The price of $100 includes ground shipping inside the continental U.S., outside you pay shipping.
ONLY 10 of these units are currently available so thats all Rick can commit to! THEY ARE PENDING OBSOLETE SO HURRY!

From H-D Accessories Catalog
91558-01 Remote Control Garage Door Opener Kit
Operate your automatic garage door opener without leaving your motorcycle seat or fumbling in your pocket for the remote control. Compatible with most brands of automatic openers, this kit allows you to operate your door by cycling the bike's high-beam switch. The hidden transmitter taps into your bike's wiring harness and is powered by your vehicle battery, so there is no transmitter batteries to replace. When your key is switched off, the transmitter is disabled providing added garage security if you park your bike outside. The signal is sent to the in-garage receiver that plugs into a standard 110-volt outlet and is wired to the automatic opener. The receiver's "Rolling Code" technology provides additional security. Kit includes one transmitter and one receiver. Individual components are available to equip additional bikes and garages.

Fits '94-later Sportster® and Touring, '96-later Softail® and Dyna and '02-later VRSC models. 91558-01 MSRP $126.95

Interested parties reply to this thread to confirm and I will add your name to the list. I'll start with my name and when we reach 10 I will CLOSE the group purchase.

Everyone Call 800-666-4644 Ask For PARTS, tell them you want to pay for your Remote Garage Opener (Part# 91558-01) from V-Rod Forums Group Purchase. They all know about this but if you have a problem ask for Rick Nielson.

Total=10

Buyers
2ToneAnniversary (David)
Racer_X (Pedro)
Screamin-v (Jeff W.)
Greenham
BobT (Bob)
Max
Crvte84 (Darrin)
Harleyvrodguy (Eric) aka "Big Daddy" :D
Karl Scott
Noslover

Attachments

·
Registered
555 Posts
I too am in. Any chance we will be able to paypal or visa this transaction
??

2ToneAnniversary said:
You asked for a Group Purchase on the H-D Remote Garage Door Opener so I worked out another deal with Rick Nielson at Cycle Nuts and Bolts Harley Davidson.

The price of $100 includes ground shipping inside the continental U.S., outside you pay shipping.
ONLY 10 of these units are currently available so thats all Rick can commit to! THEY ARE PENDING OBSOLETE SO HURRY!

From H-D Accessories Catalog
91558-01 Remote Control Garage Door Opener Kit
Operate your automatic garage door opener without leaving your motorcycle seat or fumbling in your pocket for the remote control. Compatible with most brands of automatic openers, this kit allows you to operate your door by cycling the bike's high-beam switch. The hidden transmitter taps into your bike's wiring harness and is powered by your vehicle battery, so there is no transmitter batteries to replace. When your key is switched off, the transmitter is disabled providing added garage security if you park your bike outside. The signal is sent to the in-garage receiver that plugs into a standard 110-volt outlet and is wired to the automatic opener. The receiver's "Rolling Code" technology provides additional security. Kit includes one transmitter and one receiver. Individual components are available to equip additional bikes and garages.

Fits '94-later Sportster® and Touring, '96-later Softail® and Dyna and '02-later VRSC models. 91558-01 MSRP $126.95

Interested parties reply to this thread to confirm and I will add your name to the list. I'll start with my name and when we reach 10 I will CLOSE the group purchase.

Total=3

Buyers
2ToneAnniversary (David)
Racer_X (Pedro)
Screamin-v (Jeff W.)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
greenham said:
I too am in. Any chance we will be able to paypal or visa this transaction??
Yes they,Cycle Nuts and Bolts Harley Davidson, accept Visa.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I am in also ---seeing as they accept Visa .I am all for it.
Thanks for the legwork 2ToneAnniversary .
BobT

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Almost missed this one, count me in David.

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Just checked my dealer - they want AU$367.00. That is the price the MoCo quote for sale in Australia. To say I am seeing red over this ripoff is the understatement of the year to date. :spank:

Count me in.

I am happy to pay reasonable shipping - Max just paid US16 (or rather, I just paid 16) for a box with 2 shirts and it would be plenty big for the kit.

Is it easy to install on the bike and door? Do we know which doors it works with? I have a B and D I think. Rolladoor.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Karl Scott said:
Just checked my dealer - they want AU$367.00. That is the price the MoCo quote for sale in Australia. To say I am seeing red over this ripoff is the understatement of the year to date. :spank:

Count me in.

I am happy to pay reasonable shipping - Max just paid US16 (or rather, I just paid 16) for a box with 2 shirts and it would be plenty big for the kit.

Is it easy to install on the bike and door? Do we know which doors it works with? I have a B and D I think. Rolladoor.
Karl - These are 110v unit's is that a problem for you?
From what I can tell it's real easy to hook up to the door opener, just connect the wires to the same place the button inside your garage hooks to on the unit that lifts the door and plug it into a 110v outlet. The remote on the bike is either a "plug in" or "splice in" to the bikes electrical harness.

MAX-you have any detailed info on this??

OK, we're at 9 who's lucky number 10 to close out this deal?

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
noslover said:
You are in and that makes 10.

Everyone Call 800-666-4644 Ask For PARTS, tell them you want to pay for your Remote Garage Opener (Part# 91558-01) from V-Rod Forums Group Purchase. They all know about this but if you have a problem ask for Rick Nielson.

THE GP IS NOW CLOSED

·
Craig Fehr
2,506 Posts
Jeese, you take an afternoon and evening off from the forum and look what happens - you miss a group buy you were waiting to start! ;)
If there's still room, I'd like to be part of it. Is it the same as the RT - just call them (Cycle Nuts) or are you just getting names at this point?

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
fehrc said:
Didn't see you last post - guess it's closed. If someone backs out I'd love to join in.
Craig - I'll give you first chance in if someone back's out.

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
They will fax me the stuff, and it's done - needs to work out shipping.

Craig had a little trouble with my accent I think!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.