Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is it that you've seen that we might do a group buy on ? I've done quite a few of these & they are always great. Usually its a smaller manufacturer, new design parts / clothing / accessories. Just tell me a little about the product & give us a link ! We all get to see new stuff at introductory prices. thanks

·
VRSC est -03
3,401 Posts
6th speed tranny :hidesbeh:

Light weight hollow wheel axle/s.
Titanium rear wheel axle nut.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Six speed is not feasible, nor will it give the performance you expect.
Light weight axle ( front) would be aircraft aluminum, easy to do yourself. Tubular is too costly with minumal weight reduction because of different outside diameters.
Rear axle can be moly, but adjusters should be different style. Best to get in package with custom swing arm.
TI nut by itself is not cost effective for performance gain. Thx for input !

·
Banned
5,281 Posts
Hey boogieman I've got mine but others might be interested.Bit hard to organise from out here in the colonies but your in the epicentre go for it.

·
Premium Member
2,910 Posts
How about a Group Buy of CP Custom Pistons - N/A 12-1 stock bore 4.134" stock pin height pistons ? $ 800 a set now, maybe with 10 sets $ 600 a set ? Allows you to use the stock 1250 dia. liners and get a performance boost without installing thin wall liners or boring your cases. Nice way to get the max out of your 1250.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.