Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spoke to joe at motostrano in CA couldn't get him to commit on anything until i got some idea on how many. Right now there asking $169.95 which is a great price to begin with. Let's make it happen!!!
http://store.yahoo.com/motostrano/rivrbegu.html heres a pic

Looks like $149.95 thats a $60.00 improvement from V-mod. I think it's a great price. What you have to do is order through their website and in the message box mention the Vrod Group Buy this will ensure the $$$. We only need 5 guys to get the price.

I'm a definite. Who else is in?

Check the groups buy forum it's now posted there
 

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
Joined
·
1,364 Posts
I like 1 if the price is right
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
1badv

russojerry said:
Spoke to joe at motostrano in CA couldn't get him to commit on anything until i got some idea on how many. Right now there asking $169.95 which is a great price to begin with. Let's make it happen!!!
http://store.yahoo.com/motostrano/rivrbegu.html heres a pic
hi, i've been looking at the rizoma lites and brackets too, the one's that replace the rear one's i'd get in on this deal for a great price too. power in #'s right? :vrod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
If the price is right, I am in. :diablo:
 

·
Liqwid Rider
Joined
·
281 Posts
Just a heads-up to the thread starters: you are supposed to poll for interest in the other area, then post here when you have details. Not flaming, just pointing it out. :thumb:
 

·
Eyeball Mechanic
Joined
·
288 Posts
AKvrod said:
Just a heads-up to the thread starters: you are supposed to poll for interest in the other area, then post here when you have details. Not flaming, just pointing it out. :thumb:
I'm interested, where is the "other area" that I am supposed to show interest in?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lets keep it goin

looks like we have 10 lets keep it goin. I'll try toget him to lock in on a price sometime today.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Heres The Deal

Looks like $149.95 thats a $60.00 improvement from V-mod. I think it's a great price. What you have to do is order through their website and in the message box mention the Vrod Group Buy this will ensure the $$$. We only need 5 guys to get the price.

I'm a definite. Who else is in?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
454 Posts
Their standard shipping on the belt guard (at least to NJ) is $16 however if your order is $200 or more it's free. I was going to get a pair of ICON gloves to get to $200. Do you know if free shipping offer still applies?
 

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
Joined
·
1,364 Posts
Sent them an email. you can use Paypal to puchase also. :laugh:
 

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
Joined
·
1,364 Posts
Just sent money through paypal :hyper:
 

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
Joined
·
1,364 Posts
email said he needs 5 orders before he shipped #1 I think
 

·
Liqwid Rider
Joined
·
281 Posts
GeneP said:
I'm interested, where is the "other area" that I am supposed to show interest in?
GeneP-
I posted when this thread was in the "Group Buy" area. The moderator moved it to the "General" area afterwards. I see the details have been ironed out now for the Rizoma, so the sign-up is back in the "Group Buy" area.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top