Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Custom VRSCAWT
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there enough of us out there that still have the black belt guards that we could do a group purchase of the chrome ones? I'd prefer to polish mine out if the lower was not the pos plastic they put on and save a few bucks but I thing it would look strange with only an upper guard on.

--Darin

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
DarinSeng said:
Is there enough of us out there that still have the black belt guards that we could do a group purchase of the chrome ones? I'd prefer to polish mine out if the lower was not the pos plastic they put on and save a few bucks but I thing it would look strange with only an upper guard on.

--Darin
I need a new chrome upper. I`m in if there is a group buy.

·
Rocky Mountain VRodr
524 Posts
Possibly interested. Cost and timing impact decision...

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
I'd participare in a Rizma group purchase if someone wants to put one together...

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
I moved this here so the discussion can continue. If the buy comes together the organizer can create a thread in the group buy section. :thumb:

·
Janitor of Anarchy
172 Posts
Are we talking HD chrome belt guards? yeah, i'd do that.

·
Registered
148 Posts
i have chrome upper and lower for sale. They are used and i just went to the rizoma belt guard.

Let me know

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Belt Guards 4 Sale

Upper and lower retails for 219.90,
20 % off from Surdyke or Chicago Harley will run you 175.92

I have a set 2 weeks old, I am going with the Rizoma guard, The 200 tire wont fit without cutting bootom guard and I dont want to do that.

Anyway will take 145.00 plus shipping.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Will you ship to Canada?? Thx. Peter

riverrattcom said:
Upper and lower retails for 219.90,
20 % off from Surdyke or Chicago Harley will run you 175.92

I have a set 2 weeks old, I am going with the Rizoma guard, The 200 tire wont fit without cutting bootom guard and I dont want to do that.

Anyway will take 145.00 plus shipping.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Sure I would ship to Canada. :thumb:

Send me a Private message

·
1,738 Posts
I would be interested if the price is better than Hale's. Riverrattcom: if they are not sold, send me a PM.

Fred

1 - 20 of 27 Posts