Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any pictures of the HD skull grips on a VRSCA? I'm interested in getting them, but I don't know how they will look with the chrome against the flat paint on the mirrors and switch housing.

Any thoughts?.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply. I think they look good against the black paint. My deal is that I have the aluminum paint on the mirrors and switch housing. I'm not sure if the chrome would look out of place on the grips or not. Maybe I'm overthinking it, but I hate to spend the money only to find out I don't like the look.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
luxlamf said:
You need to change out those Ugly Gray hand controls too.

Where's all the paint??????:blahblah:

·
SpeedoDocter
2,364 Posts
i did the cheape mod, i switched the nops for chrome ones and took rubber/chrome grips .
Gives a nice contrast IMHO,When i have som $$$ i'l get the housings.
I'l search for a picture,i know i have it somwhere.

(quote)Where's all the paint?????? :rofl: he,i like it anodized but i did smiled about the remark.

·
SpeedoDocter
2,364 Posts
Could not find the pictures ,so i took som new ones.They arent great quality but its for the idea.
Chrome buttons are a set and real cheap.crome hardware is also a set exept for the srews from the resevoir.

Attachments

·
Never Late
520 Posts
secondthief said:
I like how you did that. it really blends from handlebar to grip. thanks for posting the pics!
thats all mish mash...where is the blending you are talking about? sorry...have to be honest....that looks bad! go chrome or go home

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nval8 said:
thats all mish mash...where is the blending you are talking about? sorry...have to be honest....that looks bad! go chrome or go home
Is that really all you have to contribute?

·
SpeedoDocter
2,364 Posts
Tanks for the honest answer :bs: there was just somone asking for intermidiate solutions and pictures.
Glad we are al a bit different in this world ,otherwise our bike's would al look the same
where are your pictures then? Oh just say chrome ,like most others

1 - 12 of 12 Posts