Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about switching out the stock hand grips on the DX. What do ppl have out there? WHat do you have that ya like? What do you have that totally suck? If Santa wasnt a cleverly disguised terrorist, what ones would you want under your tree come this 12/25?
Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
964 Posts
the PM renthal grips are perfect for the dx. I love mine. Look great and functional.

Call jerry at Hog pro he has them in stock.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Not my style, but these guys carry similar designs, at a less price. Link Here.

·
Ride hard be safe!
953 Posts

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
If your after comfort, the Kuryakyn Iso Pro's cant be beat. You can ride for hours wit no numbness. They are like the Sundowner of hand grips.

·
Registered
59 Posts
hd-v-rodder said:
If your after comfort, the Kuryakyn Iso Pro's cant be beat. You can ride for hours wit no numbness. They are like the Sundowner of hand grips.
:them: with the Throttle Boss wing, they can't be beat for long hauls.

·
Check that P clamp!
686 Posts

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
I'm running the PM Renthal grips that I just had installed while I was gone on a trip....All I can say is WOW...what a difference and my hands don't cramp up like with the stock grips...very good choice and Jerry at Hog Pro is a great guy to deal with!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
waterwerks said:
I'm running the PM Renthal grips that I just had installed while I was gone on a trip....All I can say is WOW...what a difference and my hands don't cramp up like with the stock grips...very good choice and Jerry at Hog Pro is a great guy to deal with!!
me too, very satisfied with them

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
vesteroid said:
the PM renthal grips are perfect for the dx. I love mine. Look great and functional.

Call jerry at Hog pro he has them in stock.

waterwerks said:
bwds said:
i couldnt go past my p,m renthal grips ,,they fit small hands perfect and are nice to look at....
:them: :them: :them:

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
Black PM Renthals..... great looks and they feel great with/without gloves!

·
Registered
352 Posts
hd-v-rodder said:
With the Throttle Boss-can't be beat!!!!

·
Kicking cancer's ass
969 Posts
PM/Renthal grips rock.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts