Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!
Been riding a sportster for a while and fell in love with the VRod. Made a deal on a 2003 last week. I'm the third owner. The first owner bought a truck load of extra parts that came with the bike that I will probably be selling. The second owner had the bike for about 2 years and put 500 miles on it. Thus the sale.

Lots for me to learn so bare with me. Stupid questions and comments will be forthcoming. You don't know what you don't know.

Thanks
Steve

·
Tie One On
1,647 Posts
greetings!
Been riding a sportster for a while and fell in love with the vrod. Made a deal on a 2003 last week. I'm the third owner. The first owner bought a truck load of extra parts that came with the bike that i will probably be selling. The second owner had the bike for about 2 years and put 500 miles on it. Thus the sale.

Lots for me to learn so bare with me. Stupid questions and comments will be forthcoming. You don't know what you don't know.

Thanks
steve
:+1::+1::+1:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.