Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
AMF
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I found this forum on V-Twin and decided to check it out. From what I have seen from lurking the last couple of weeks alot of us came from the V-Twin site.

Have had my 03 V-Rod for about 2 months and wish that I had bought it earlier in the year so that there was more warm weather to ride in. Sure is getting cold here in Maryland.

Thanks in advance for all the help and knowledge I will receive in the future.

John

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
vrodjohn, welcome aboard.

Max

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
John,
I fully understand you! I live in Forest Hill, just north of Bel Air. Welcome aboard and maybe I will see you on the road!

Mike

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
Hi John. Glad you found us and came out of "lurk" mode.

I know what you mean about waiting. I'd only had my previous bike for 6 months when I demo'd the v-rod. The price had already come down at the local dlr by over $5,000 since I'd first started drooling over it. I knew it would come down some more if I waited until this fall to trade up. But it would have meant the whole summer of NOT riding it so I went ahead and don't regret it, even when I make that payment every month.

I'm a bit north of you, so the winter is on its way here, too. At least they've backed off on the predicting "light snow" for tonite.

I know, I know, Kaz, Ketsugo, Max and all you smart ppl in warmer climes: it was 90 there again today, right?

:icon_twis

Val

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
Actually 86 here in the sunshine state ;) Supposed to get down to 60 tonight, Brrrrrrrrrr :goof:

Welcome to the madness John. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Low 90's here and great riding weather. Wish I has something to ride! :(

BTW - Welcome vrodjohn.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts