Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, It was really great to meet all of you. Thanks for making me feel so welcome. Hope everyone is doing well, and I am sure we will see each other again in the future. Stay safe please! :) Happy
4th of July!
Michele

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
great meeting you!

got you a forum account? well done..... now you can chime right in on all the nonsense and be extra ready for the next rally!!

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
Welcome Michelle, it was great talking with you. Now you just need to drag Kyle up here to our Starved Rock Ride/Cookout in August. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay guys, new to the forum, trying to be techy and figure out the reply method...FYI, michele-a-bella was a joke that I cannot undo! UGH. Picture of me will come soon (another techy issue of course) and redracer 95 will realize he MUST be talking about another HOT CHIC...as I think you might be confused! :) Billy (I seriously cannot refer to you as "hafnutz"...cannot do it!!)....awesome talking with you, hope we can make it up in August. FusionGrind, loved hanging with you and Tammy. All of you are great people. Smokedog, we should get together seeing how you are in M'boro as well?? Good to ride with folks. By the way, Johnny HotFoot, you are quite the character. Thanks for all the laughs! Ohhhh....and a SCOOTER?? REALLY?

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
Billy (I seriously cannot refer to you as "hafnutz"...cannot do it!!)
:hiding: :laugh:

It would be great if you and Kyle could make the ride.

Did Kyle get a pm from Old Biker Boy about the Screaming Eagle seat? I remember Kyle say he was looking for one at MWT so I told him told him to pm Kyle.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We are getting settled in...slowly. A lot going on, I had to head straight into a week of meetings, conference calls, and off site visits, grateful to have today off to get things in order. Although...my pool is staring me in the face. I think it misses me!! Billy...we would love to head up in August, not sure as my girls go back to school on the 4th of August (INSANE) and I have to travel for work several times that month. One trip is to Chicago actually (25th-27th). We will let you know though. Not sure about the pm to Kyle, I will check when he gets home. It is going to take me a while to get to know everyone by their screen names??? Hope you had a great 4th!

·
Life's Circle
6,040 Posts

·
MWT I-III,V, KC '07
300 Posts
I would love to trailer the bike up to Chicago in August, that's if no one else from TN or KY makes the trip. No PM on the SE seat yet Billy.

Missing you all as I consider all of you my family...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.