Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled into the Harley Davidson of West Virginia store in South Charleston, WV on Friday and realized that I had no brakes. Upon closer inspection my bleeder screw for the rear wheel was gone. I went inside, had the guy look up the part number so I could buy a new one. He went to the back and came back with an empty package. He looked up the brake systems for a couple other bikes and determined that the screws were similar. To the back again, this time he comes back with one that he said had been gently used. He then went and got me the torx driver to remove the shroud, a screw driver, and the wrench for the bleeder screw, not to mention a bottle of Screamin Eagle Dot 5 brake fluid. Off to the parking lot I went with my equipment to get to work. He made multiple trips out to make sure things were going well for me. After it was all said and done, I returned the tools and the remaining fluid. I asked what the damage was, and he gave me a thumbs up and said everything had already been taken care of.

Customer service could not get better than that! He knew I was from out of town and had no idea if I had ever even bought anything from there before. He could have really made the situation difficult for me, but instead catered to my every need and got me back on the road for free! :notworth:

·
Registered
964 Posts
where are you in WV... we will have to hook up for a ride one day

1 - 2 of 2 Posts