·
Registered
1,980 Posts
wow that's a good price NOT!

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
welcome to 1130cc Forums,
We Are a "family" that looks out and helps each other be it support, information and manpower. Along with where the best deals can be had. Be it Group buys, individual sales or Vendors.
I noticed your only posts since May is for this Ebay auction which is your own and as a forum member I have the right to inform my fellow members that a better deal can be had on items available from another source so get over it and have a nice day

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First of all, I'm not the one that bid the auction up that high. I did my research and found what they are currently going for, hence my starting price at $15. Second, who cares about post, I visit, do my reading/research and move on, I'm not much on typing in any forum, mainly because they are full of people like you.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
What ever, I posted after the price was almost doubled of the $15 starting price and with shipping, yeah I want to spend $40 for a $16 can of paint

·
Registered
479 Posts
people that use ebay arent the smartest bunch sometimes. ive sold plenty of items for more on ebay than it would cost in the store.

sometimes they dont want to deal with the hassle of looking for the item or dont know its cheaper. to them that higher price might be worth it to save them the hassle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts