Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Renegade classics just opened a new outlet store here in Dallas/Richardson selling helmets/leathers/glasses etc. They've been advertising on Craigslist (and give you 10% off if you mention the ad).

We stopped by and the guy that runs it seems really nice and willing to give advice or just chat and hang out. He is throwing a parking lot grand opening bash with free beer and bbq tomorrow night - might be a good chance to hang out, have fun, and see if it's a local store worth supporting - or could be really lame, we take no responsibility either way! :hidesbeh:

Anyway it starts at 6pm and I know we'll definitely stop by, hope to see a few others there as well!

1750 Alma Rd
Richardson, TX 75081
972-235-1115
www.renegadeclassics.com
Corner of Greenville Ave and Alma just South of Campbell on east side of I75

By the way, we have no connection to the store - we just like to support local merchants that seem like they might be worth supporting...and free beer and bbq is a step in the right direction considering how much we spent in his store the other day! :broke: :D

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
My office is about 2 blocks from there. But I'm leading a ride from Allen to Crossroads (near Denton) departing at 6:30 tomorrow (by a roundabout route). Chicken fried ribeye!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts