Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously the last time I will ever do business with this shit company. So bought one of There pathfinder led headlights for the 12dx. Received it and took it up the my detail guy to have clear bra put over it to protect it. Literally haven’t opened it till this point and the detail guy and I open it to find scratches and pits on the lense plus scratches on the outer surface. Emailed Aaron only for him to tell me it’s wasnt possible that we have had to drop it. That they come sealed with foam and plastic on the lens and it’s just not possible. So he had me email pictures to him only for him to tell me he doesn’t see anything on the lens even after I circled them and sent them back. And as for the scratch on the black surface it would be covered by the headlight fairing and not to worry about it. Then 3-4 days go by and I get hey email all those pictures to my supplier I lost them all. ARE YOU FUC$&NG kidding me? I will never do business with this worthless ass again. Take your business else where and get them the hell off this site.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I was going to do business with them so I sent an email asking a few questions before I spend $800 or so. Well 4 weeks have passed and no response. That told me about their customer service right there!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Open a dispute with your credit card company

I bought one of the pathfinder lights from them and myself dealer shorted it out when they reversed the polarity. I bought a replacement one on eBay for less than $100 and although it did not come in a pathfinder box I cannot tell any difference side by side. They are the same headlight.

·
Tie One On
1,647 Posts
Seriously the last time I will ever do business with this shit company. So bought one of There pathfinder led headlights for the 12dx. Received it and took it up the my detail guy to have clear bra put over it to protect it. Literally haven’t opened it till this point and the detail guy and I open it to find scratches and pits on the lense plus scratches on the outer surface. Emailed Aaron only for him to tell me it’s wasnt possible that we have had to drop it. That they come sealed with foam and plastic on the lens and it’s just not possible. So he had me email pictures to him only for him to tell me he doesn’t see anything on the lens even after I circled them and sent them back. And as for the scratch on the black surface it would be covered by the headlight fairing and not to worry about it. Then 3-4 days go by and I get hey email all those pictures to my supplier I lost them all. ARE YOU FUC$&NG kidding me? I will never do business with this worthless ass again. Take your business else where and get them the hell off this site.
Sounds very familiar of thier service I have had too

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah he proceeded to tell me that anyone would have ran that headlight even with the scratches in it. I was like wel it’s not the point. I bought a “new” light for 180 bucks not a used one. But guess customer service there is a joke.

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,426 Posts
What a shame! One of the few VRod vendors around and lots of complaints on his service..

·
Registered
826 Posts
Most aftermarket stuff is crap in my opinion. It starts out good then it either doesn't work as advertised and you have to keep working on it. Or the quality of appearance changes. And some of the stuff made if they quit making it and u need another one you shit out of luck. And since they quit making the bike, they really gonna crap on us. The shocks are the worst deal. If you put them on to try they wont accept them back. So how are u to know if they will ride the way u expect. For damn near $1000, you would think they would give u a trial period.

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
They bought my turn signal relocator brackets and sold them on their website for a while. Then they just stole the design and ran with it. They are still selling them as "Mega" brackets. I'm a judge. I hate liars and thieves more than I hate murderers.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I Must Be One of the Few Luck Ones...????

I've dealt with him a few times and never had any issues. Maybe I'm just lucky or something.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts