Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

GR Customs Rear Fender and Toxic Turbine Exhaust

4K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  bad_dog_bo 
#1 ·
Have a Ghost Rider Customs short rear fender with their Primo LED system installed. Painted gloss black with denim/matte black stripes. Cost over $900 new after paint and installation of $400 Primo LED system. Asking $600 shipped, or best reasonable offer.
Also have a Toxic Pipes Turbine exhaust for sale. Will not work with mid controls. Comes with optional heat shields. Has o2 sensor bungs. Optional heat shields were repainted gloss black by previous owner, and weren't fine sanded well enough so you can see some of the sanding marks under the paint if you look closely. Shouldn't be hard to repaint. The exhaust itself has a small ding at the inner edge of the tip. Does not affect anything. Pipes themselves could use a respray of ceramic paint, powder coat, etc due to small amounts of surface rust. Cost over $1200 new with heat shields. Due to cosmetic issues, selling for $500. With a little bit of time and patience, they could look brand new again.
Message me for further questions if necessary. It's not letting me upload the photos, so I'll try to add them after initial posting. Thanks in advance!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.