Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
12,577 Posts
VrodRick74 said:
I hate compter problems, everyone needs one friend that can figure this stuff out. :hitfan:
It seems like your either a Computer God like Max or a Computer Idiot like Me! ;)

· Banned
12,577 Posts
Ya this is just a Hobbie for me to!It's kinda like Drugs!1 is to manny and a 1000 is not enough! :kaz: I thought the Nitrous was cool than Dan comes along and Fucs that all up!Now we got the Super Charged Boys from Switzerland not to mention my Crazy A$$ Big Bore Race Motor Sam is Building me!I'm gonna Need some More Sponsors Now! :twisted: :kaz:

· Banned
12,577 Posts
Dan said:
Kaz, I will send you a t-shirt to wear!! :laugh:
Thanks Dan!Make sure you pin the check to the sleave! ;)

· Banned
12,577 Posts
Dan said:
Sene me an address!!!! Nothing like advertising in another state, maybe a satellite office on the strip!! :sinister:
THEN YOU GET TO WRITE OFF ALL YOURE VEGAS TRIPS! :kaz: Hey I need Servises too!You to keep me in Alignment so my Ultra Fast Reflexes are not effected!I can fix everyone but my Self. So what do you say? :D

· Banned
12,577 Posts
Dan said:
That may be the best idea I have heard yet!!! Impossible to take care of yourself, I agree. Such a kick in the pants huh? All the training and can't fix yourself. Everyone else beneifts but us. Well, health speaking that is. :sinister: :sinister:
TRUE TRUE! ;) :kaz:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.