Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Black & Chrome
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Dodi and I go down to our local watering hole (the gravel pit) every Monday night for 1 dollar drafts and 25 cent wings. hell, I can't eat at home that cheap. its a biker bar and we have a damn good time every time we go. cool people to talk to and cheap food. can't get any better.

so tonight was the first Monday of the month and lake erie choppers are there for a bike night and to watch their show on public access TV. they have a 50/50 raffle and we dump our two dollars in the pot and get out 2 tickets.

we ended up winning the 50/50 raffle and won 30 bucks. hell ya, what a score! have a good time and a cheap night out just got even cheaper.

so we go out to the parking lot to leave and a bunch of guys come over and start talking to me about my D. I tell them about it and they all tell me how bad ass it is and how much they like it. then one guy ask me if its been on the show yet. I said "no, it's never been in a show" they say no, not a show, we want to feature it on our show. I'm thinking SWEET!! now stay cool Tim....

so we talk about my bike for a bit longer and they take my name and number. they say they will be in contact with me soon for a video shoot. it's just a local tv show but I was pretty geeked about the attention from the air heads. pretty cool guys.

I will keep everyone posted and those of you in south east Michigan can see a v-rod on lake erie choppers local show.

·
Addicted to the "V"
98 Posts
Tim ... you got respect? Wow those airheads must have been desperate. I can see the bike getting some and Dodi too ... but you? :hidesbeh:

Hope all is well with you guys ... ready for another ride around WNC. Thinking about going in September! Anyone interested

·
Black & Chrome
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What the heck! I get more positive feed back from the local air heads then my own peps!!!! some friends you guys are!!!

Its funny though, everyone on this forum that has ever seen my bike has only ever seen it in bagger mode. any other time when I have the bike close to home it has a little low profile seat, no bags, no sissy bar, no passenger pegs. its just when I go to the rallies I need the comforts for the road.

John, as far as right now another trip down to the dragon this isn't looking good. my remaining vaction time needs to be used for the christmas holiday. I got all my family coming over for the week of christmas. next year though we will be back. Oh and that tag I told you I had seems to be MIA and no where to be found. when it shows it face I still plan on sending out to you though.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Congrat's, getting some pub for the Rod's!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts