Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got pulled over by the cops for noise (TAB with baffles)told him i was going to put back stock exhaust(yeah right!!!)he let me go!!!!:banghead:

·
Registered
597 Posts
That is what I am worried about for when I put on a set of pipes. Anybody know where member powerline is, I want to see if he will mod my third volume for me.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Two days ago I was on the interstate cruising with my Harley buddies (slowly) for about one hundred miles when we came around a bend and it was wide open. So I went for it. Down shifted to third and twisted the throttle. As I was shifting back to fifth I passed a state trooper. I just slowed down and pulled over before he asked me to. I told him the truth and just gave me a $50 ticket with no points. He also told me I was over 100 mph and if he wanted to he could impound my bike!!! I am happy with the ticket. Ride safe!

·
Registered
553 Posts
EZE RIDER said:
...He also told me I was over 100 mph and if he wanted to he could impound my bike!!! I am happy with the ticket. Ride safe!
Yup, same thing happened to me on I-84 going from Portland to Multnomah Falls, I kicked down two, rocked it and saw the blue lights... Mine was a $480 ticket, but given the speed I got off way cheap, and had an "E-Ticket" ride...

·
Registered
597 Posts
DoD, what is it and where can I get the sticker?

·
Dark Knight
1,505 Posts
Department of Defense. And good luck getting one.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Ahh, yea I think I might have a little difficulty getting one. But if you work for the DOD, then thank you.

·
Registered
553 Posts
powergod said:
ray your aviator scares me
(grin)... It's history on the 14th... ...just wanted to honor my second favorite holiday, halloween taking the brass ring...

·
Registered
553 Posts
mattsmusic said:
$480.00 ticket? Wow, makes me feel better about my $265.00 ticket!
Yeah, the cop wrote it up so he would not have to impound the bike, and me... ...what was really lucky was he stayed up wind, I had a full cargo hold full of scotch whiskey after work and thought a ride would be "nice"... ...had he stepped down wind they would still be pumping sunlight into my cell...

Too bad there is not a vacination for stupid. I'd get one...

·
Whig party
32 Posts
vrscd_special said:
DoD, what is it and where can I get the sticker?
Dude, getting a DoD sticker is easy. PM Me and i will get you in touch with my recruiter. If you join I get 2K! You will get paid training, cool clothes and you can post on the coolest thread ever! http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11709
:deal:

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
meabn007 said:
Dude, getting a DoD sticker is easy. PM Me and i will get you in touch with my recruiter. If you join I get 2K! You will get paid training, cool clothes and you can post on the coolest thread ever! http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11709
:deal:

:rofl2: Never heard it put quite that way before! If you wanna play, you gotta pay!:plause: :thumb:

·
Member #415
1,712 Posts
synseer said:
Seen a lot of bikes speed away out here but have not seen many pulled over and stopped by the police. However, I've noticed that if you have a DoD sticker on your bike up here they tend to be really lenient on you...which is a good thing. :)
Hey Ed, Hows about sending your Favorite Bro-In-Law 1 of those Stickers ? :hidesbeh:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts