Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Good Muthafarka
11,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After no more than 5 min on the road I got pulled over......

I thought fuc.......the mirrors......no number plate light......loud pipes.....etc etc

Copper says to me "your number plate is on the wrong angle.....thats 4 demerit points ....$300 fine blah blah......."

FUC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He said fix it up theres gunna be heaps of cops around this long weekend...... see you later........off I go for my 160km trip....didnt see another copper all day.......

Might park it for the rest of the weekend though.......

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Bummer !!! Oz and I got pulled over because of another mates plate on his custom DX , same reason cause of the angle , a lot worse than yours and sorry BT he only got a warning :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Tony,what state and city do u live in.my number plate is not standard ,so iam probably asking for trouble as well.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Wonderful! Good to see that our respective state police are keeping the criminal elements in line...so that the home invaders, burglars, car thieves etc; can operate undisturbed.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I bet they fine and harrass 100 times more blokes on harleys than they catch crims doing b & e,assualts and robberies home invasions ect.We are breaking the law with our motorcycles that we customise.Ive heard the police in the states are pretty cool with harleys ,then again the US is not like australia which is a second rate nanny state.:banghead:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Have to share this - driving home from work this arvo & 2 Harleys passed me, followed by a bike cop. I thought "here we go....noise/mods/general harassment of those 2 blokes" but no! Walter Wombat in Commode went steaming past all of us, nearly collecting a bike because he was busy chatting on his mobile - and got pulled over. There is justice :)

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I got pulled over too, luckily being here I showed a business card they saluted and said have a lover day. In his best Thai English!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Off topic, what part of Thailand you living Shed?
Did a ridding tour of Northern Thailand back in march starting Chiang Mai then heading north crossing boarders at Burma, Loas golden triangle stuff.
Back on topic the cops have never givin my bike a second look.
Even when I was approaching a booze bus with an other Harley,
we had been at the Pub for a couple of beers but got waved through they seemed more concerned about the cars.
As we passed the 2 cops I heared the senior cop tell the young guy. oohh a vrod, he was impressed.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I was only Pulled over on e on a V Rod was just after doing the pipes. They ran out to get me in a line of. Ads lets the cars go but I got tO blow in the bag. Got pulled here yesterday it's. Sad state why you're pulled by a cop on a fino 115 pink scooter with snoopy decals. Only wnted to ask where I was from

I'm in San pa Tong jar out of Chiang Mai Great riding all around here.

Riding around Laos and Burma are great. Can't go Cambodia since tensions are high between them and Thailand.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Hi shed havent heard from you in a while
How are you mate I was trying to find your email we have the South East Asia IPO championships in November, at te signal corps in Bangkok. A couple of Aussie's are comming to watch, Euro judges ad helpers. JCVD as MC think he'll do doing another episode of his world if dogs TV show. We have straight through clearene at customs if your bringing a dog, Probally only goo for the euro and Asian competitors as they don't have the very expensive quarantine as Australia does.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts