Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
liquid smooth
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5 years ago I traded my F in on a new car for the wife. We had just had a new baby and her VW new beetle wasn’t much of a family car. My car was breaking down frequently and I needed a car as well and we were trying to move to a bigger home. With the high cost of child care, 2 car payments and a much higher mortgage the bike was sacrificed. Now 5 years later with her car paid off and my kid in school we have a little money freed up so I was able to get a bike again and I found my old 2012 VRSCF at a dealer in Virginia with only 81 more miles on it than when I traded in 2015. I did a VIN check and it was my old bike for sure and found out I was last individual who had registered it. The last 5 years it has just been passed around to several dealers and been run through the auction. I guess when you make your bike unique It really does make it hard to sell because nobody was able to sell it for 5 years. I bought it back and I’m glad I have it back. Also glad I kept my service manual, tools, and power vision. I guess it was meant to be.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts