Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year I traded my X in on a CVO Fat Bob which I really like. As I missed my V-rod I then bought a new 09 Muscle. It is a great bike but just did not have the cool factor that comes with a VRSCX. I then found a deal on an X that I could not refuse It is in mint condition and has 700 miles on it . Picked it up for $11500. Here we go again, I now need an exhaust , tuner, hi flow filter etc,etc,etc . It sure looks great in the garage!!!!!!!!

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
I know what you mean. There's a lot of other bikes that I like out there but none that have that same draw to me as the v-rod.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I fully understand....mine was totaled and I worked a deal with the ins company to keep it!!!!!....as in I agreed to let them pay less $ so it would fall below the "totaling" threshold

·
Registered
943 Posts
I fully understand....mine was totaled and I worked a deal with the ins company to keep it!!!!!....as in I agreed to let them pay less $ so it would fall below the "totaling" threshold
Smart move I whould not sell mine for the world!I see in your [email protected] what was your best 1/4 mile time and is iit stock??:eek:fftopic:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts