Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought an '09 VRSCF.

Is the CD or e-manual versions good enough or spend more and get the factory service manual?

·
"Vrod King"
923 Posts
I found a digital version of the manual but find the hard copy of factory service manual easier to use. Ever so often I see ones on eBay for a fair price.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I also have the digital version and it works great with an iPad. Not has easy to thumb through the pages but my owners and service manual are in one location.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just a question where are people finding good prices on a service manual for a 2016 vrod? The dealer wants to much and by the time you get shipping on ebay your close to the price of a new one.
I am also looking for a owners manual as mine did not come with one.

Thank you for any help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just a question where are people finding good prices on a service manual for a 2016 vrod? The dealer wants to much and by the time you get shipping on ebay your close to the price of a new one.
I am also looking for a owners manual as mine did not come with one.

Thank you for any help.

I logged onto Harley Davidsons website today and you can open your bikes owners manual from there. It required I enter my vin number first but it worked fine. Answered a few questions I had since I got the bike without it. Hope that helps some.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts