Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a great place to have your clutch replaced for those of us who don't have the skills or tools or time to do the job. American Motors in Arlington now have the tools to complete the task. I dropped the bike off on Thursday and picked it :thumb: up on Friday. They installed the Carbon Fiber extra plate kit. What a difference, just call me smoken Joe because it will break the tire lose all the way thru 2nd gear now. Not that I do that all the time, but only when other bikes think the want to show up the V Rod. Max, you where right it was slipping in 1st, 2nd and 3rd I guess it was over such a long time I didn't notice how bad it was. But with the new carbon kit installed I could really tell the difference. I again just wanted to say that American Motors did a great job and even cleaned the bike up after the job. If you get on their site at http://www.sellharleys.com/index.htm you can ask guestions on how much it cost to get things done and they will let you know. Just ask for Frank. Thanks for everyones help. :notworth:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts