Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I filled out this Months HD Survey (they send me 1 sometimes 2 a month) and this one covered many categories, Some was Entertainment and this Question was asked, apparently your biek will be a SuperHero soon, its in Great Co and The Original Night Rod (not night rod Special) was used in both "X-Men" and "Blade-The TV Series".

Here is the Preview, I didn't see the Bike, I LOved the Green Hornet, this unfortunately doesn't look so good.
Nice Exhaust.
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/thegreenhornet/

Attachments

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,170 Posts
From what I can see I think it is a pretty nice looking bike. I like it.

·
day dreaming...
1,795 Posts
it has all destroyer parts: pegs, clutch, exhaust... are they using all leftover parts or what?

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it has all destroyer parts: pegs, clutch, exhaust... are they using all leftover parts or what?
It's not a Production bike that's for sale, it's just a movie prop created by an Production Designer for a visual effect.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I like the blacked out muscle... I would LOVE to see them offer this (ok with slightly tamer pipes). I'd buy one ;o)

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
I certainly hope the movie isn't lame.....

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
Its a destroyer just painted/mocked up a lil dif. for "tv/movie"

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm not a fan of these type movies,which made the HOG questions more interesting to me.
Rock stars as authentic Harley riders,please.
They sure are fishing deep for their new clientele,don't ya think?
Yes this months questionnaire was quite ridiculous at times.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
I'm not a fan of these type movies,which made the HOG questions more interesting to me.
The fact that you're using "Clientele" when discussing Harley Riders speaks volumes.:stilpoke:

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
saw the thing at the Auto Show. Nuthin' special. Car wasn't even that great...

Attachments

·
Muscle Man
868 Posts
well, I like the fact that a v-rod is in what will be a very popular movie, and if I had a fat-boy, I would have liked the terminator riding one in that movie-hell, I like that a H-D was in that movie. the image of that scene wouldn't have been the same if Arnie would have taken some clean-cut guy's ricer bike...

·
Registered
943 Posts
:moon:Kid Rock no less:stilpoke::banghead:

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
Ugh Blackberry

·
Flat Broke
285 Posts
THats what I think, everytime I see those add on air vents that are attached to the Air box cover..
:deal: Ahh, I see what you did there. :spank:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts