1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
Looking for a little advice, please.
I am currently considering buying a used 2004 V-Rod
Orange Paint with Black Frame. 7,600 miles with saddlebags. Pretty Clean - Front Rim needs to be polished out. Some scuffs on the bags and fender(the latter can probably be buffed out)
Asking Price 8,200. Fair or not
Also is the extended warrenty worth it (I tend to puy about 15,000 miles a yr)

Thank you

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
That's a lil high for that year... $7,200 max for that year bike in today's market, you could probably get it for $6500...

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
I have a 2005 B, same color scheme, under 5k miles w/ a few extras for sale around the same price. I have it listed for 9k, but there is a little wiggle room on that. Check my gallery pics to see the bike and here is a link to the classified post: http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146832
Oh man, you didn't have to do that :( That's my baby :( Lost her last September in a rearender...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Man, sorry you lost your B... but a nightrod is the next best thing! If I wasn't selling to raise money I would seriously be considering an orange 2011

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Man, sorry you lost your B... but a nightrod is the next best thing! If I wasn't selling to raise money I would seriously be considering an orange 2011
Yup, the orange was my favorite color, I should have kept it that way but I had just put on a new paint job, ran the bike for two months and wham, totaled... I miss my B :( We had lots of good times together :)...

Attachments

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
The Orange ones sell for less.......:stilpoke::hidesbeh:

Mine started out Orange, as a demo, then the dealer changed the tins when they wanted to sell it.:D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Orange ones sell for less.......:stilpoke::hidesbeh:

Mine started out Orange, as a demo, then the dealer changed the tins when they wanted to sell it.:D
My buddy (who owns a black v Rod) mentioned that. Personally I like the color

·
Registered
76 Posts
I bought my 2005 VRSCB, all black, with 6450 miles a month ago for $7500. It had a Memphis Shades Windshield, luggage rack, Mustang seat, Mustang Pillion, sissy bar with Mustang pad, Vance & Hine pipes, after market pegs and grips, air temp gauge, oil temp gauge, new Tbag roll bag, spanner wrench for shocks, battery tender, and new tires. It is in very good condition and came with service records.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts