Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help from you guys out there..any ideas on a reasonable asking price for a 05 SE, 5K miles, 200 metz, CFR pipe? Not looking to press for top dollar, just want to move it soon. NADA says $15-19K.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
Keep it towards the high side and try ebay.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...looking for some idea on what they have been going for.

·
V-Dan
240 Posts
I just bought my 05 SE. I paid $17,000. 3,000 miles, Screamin Eagle pipes, stage 1 download, backrest, perfect condition. I bought from the original owner. My local dealer has one with about 4,000 miles on it and they want $19,995. They've had it all summer. FWIW...

Dan

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. Let me know if you hear of any folks in the market.

·
It's A Long Story...
240 Posts
merlin said:
Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. Let me know if you hear of any folks in the market.
Used market sucks for our bikes at this point...

Think about it in '08's...1250 motors...240 rear tires, Big Bore Kits...why pay more?

Good Luck.

·
Member #415
1,712 Posts
merlin said:
Need some help from you guys out there..any ideas on a reasonable asking price for a 05 SE, 5K miles, 200 metz, CFR pipe? Not looking to press for top dollar, just want to move it soon. NADA says $15-19K.

Thanks!
Prolly the Best thing to do, would be to sell it to me for 15K.:D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Jock said:
Used market sucks for our bikes at this point...

Think about it in '08's...1250 motors...240 rear tires, Big Bore Kits...why pay more?

Good Luck.
:them: That's kind of disgusting but hey we got all that fabulous chrome on our CVO's and to me it's all about "CHROMAGE"

·
Registered
385 Posts
I paid 18K about a year ago for mine with 1400 miles and it had extended warranty to 09 and race tuner and 16 gauge pipes and SE filter and some chrome add ons. Hope that helps you, I bought it on eBay.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts