Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Guitar, not Gator
8,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The R is gone. I kept the Geezer Glide. We just reached a point (after 20 years) where I needed a car. I'll still be checking in from time time, especially the meaningless thread. It has been one heck of a 3-1/2 year ride. I liked the R, but when it came to keeping 1, I guess I am an airhead.

Lots of friends, lots of posts, lots of laughs, good advice.... I hope I see you on the road.

I have a bunch of stuff I plan to offer in classifieds as soon as I get back from vacation on the 28th. If I try it now, I would be crunched to get it all out promptly, so I'll wait.

Have a good my friends! I hope I have been as helpful to some of you as you have to me. :thumb:

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Don't be a stranger Roy!

·
The Young One...
2,585 Posts
how many miles were on it when u sold it....what u get for it?

·
Premium Member
10,800 Posts
Take cae, and check back often! Hey, I still am holding onto those FLH mufflers you wanted. PM when you get back. Joe

·
Guitar, not Gator
8,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I traded it in. It had 30k miles on it. I didn't get as much as I wanted, but we never do.

Joe - I forgot all about those pipes. I found some locally a while back for $40 and snatched them up.

·
Insane inda membrane
13,002 Posts
Take care of yourself Roy.

·
Registered Idiot
5,461 Posts
You have to stop in here from time to time anyway, just for entertainment value if nothing else. Sorry you had to give up the R. Of corse you know all of us R people will waiting for those parts....:D
Ride safe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts