Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Cranky Old Bastard
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeepers! Don't you too!! Let's just ride all the time and not bother our pretty little heads with that nasty technical stuff. That's not for boys like us, that's for those icky engineer nerds! See ya at the sock hop!!
Willikers, that will be swell!

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Umm Ok!

·
Skunked 2003 VRSCA
92 Posts
Gazoo said:
Jeepers! Don't you too!! Let's just ride all the time and not bother our pretty little heads with that nasty technical stuff. That's not for boys like us, that's for those icky engineer nerds! See ya at the sock hop!!
You're bored, right?

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
Gazoo said:
you been watchin Leave it to Beaver or something?

·
Cranky Old Bastard
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No I just don't want to start another one of those icky threads where we talk about tires and handling and all that. Some of the fella's just don't think it is what the cool kids do.

All threads should be about how swell the Vrod is.

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
groovy

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
I was riding down the road and my bike started to wobble so I pulled off the road to check my tires since they've been cupping, and hit a small pothole and heard my front end make some strange "clunk" and while I was stopped my bike would die at low rpm's. when I started it back up my fuel gauge went all screwy. funny thing was while standing on the side of the road I saw a mcdonalds cup sitting there and would you believe it had a Vrod on it.

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
lakedrunk said:
I was riding down the road and my bike started to wobble so I pulled off the road to check my tires since they've been cupping, and hit a small pothole and heard my front end make some strange "clunk" and while I was stopped my bike would die at low rpm's. when I started it back up my fuel gauge went all screwy. funny thing was while standing on the side of the road I saw a mcdonalds cup sitting there and would you believe it had a Vrod on it.
And then my jiffy stand broke and my heat shield screws popped off!

·
Comfortably numb!
1,968 Posts
Hmmmm, might you be the "Beaver" Cleaver grown up ;)

Here are some actual lines from "Leave it to Beaver":

Theodore "Beaver" Cleaver: [repeated line] Gee Wally, that's swell.

Theodore "Beaver" Cleaver: You know something, Wally? I'd rather do nothin' with you than somethin' with anybody else.

June Cleaver: Ward, I'm very worried about the Beaver. :D :D :D

·
Registered
922 Posts
Gazoo said:
No I just don't want to start another one of those icky threads where we talk about tires and handling and all that. Some of the fella's just don't think it is what the cool kids do.

All threads should be about how swell the Vrod is.
:laugh:

·
Vrodder since 2004
4,514 Posts
I don't know, I am a cynical irritated human being and although I enjoy the bike, I really don't want to admit it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Is it pronounced "vrod" like one word, like trod, or krod.
Or is it more phisticated, like "Vee rahd"
Why not Vhead , you know, like panhead, shovelhead, evohead?
Revhead
Revrod
redrum
:moped:

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Gazoo said:
You sir are a LOON!!!

·
Hacker
126 Posts
consafos said:
Is it pronounced "vrod" like one word, like trod, or krod.
Or is it more phisticated, like "Vee rahd"
Why not Vhead , you know, like panhead, shovelhead, evohead?
Revhead
Revrod
redrum
:moped:
We are puddleheads :)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts