Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Preferred Day, Time & Ride Options for Biketoberfest Meeting

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was suggested that we start a poll to determine how many can meet up at Carribean Jacks in Daytona Beach during Biketoberfest. It will also help and in deciding the preferred time and day to meet. As the recommendation stands we would meet at Carribean Jacks and eat in their outside dining area (weather permitting). Please refer to the following link if you are interested in the history/posts associated with this poll. Please only respond if you plan on attending since the poll count will give us an indication of the number of attendees. I suspect that an actual group ride may generate based on us all meeting up so the poll response reflects possible ride options. Selecting multiple options is allowed in this poll.

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71441

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
I prefer Friday since it will be less busy, but if less people can make it, Saturday if fine with me as well.

·
George
5,411 Posts
Not going to be there til Friday..... so that gets my vote!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Friday sounds good to me.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Is anybody riding over on Friday Morning?????

·
yes, that is jb weld
1,886 Posts
any of you guys coming over this weekend want to meet up for night time "activities", lunch is ok but after dark is when it goes off. Just ask Kurt or Smoothrod about the 120 mph plus runs down US1 during bike week

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
eldiablo said:
any of you guys coming over this weekend want to meet up for night time "activities", lunch is ok but after dark is when it goes off. Just ask Kurt or Smoothrod about the 120 mph plus runs down US1 during bike week
There is more chatter at the thread mentioned at the beginning of this thread and you may get more of a response by posting there but I am down for night time activities. My mobile is 954.614.2468. PM or post your number and we can stay in touch. As mentioned in the other thread, I am going to Daytona solo this year so I have a hall pass to do whatever I want.

·
George
5,411 Posts
I am already "on the east side".... rode over from sorrysota last night to Stuart.. to pick up a back-warmer...I'll be up around CJ's noonish.

George 941-809-7445

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
I won't make it in until this evening. :(

·
Premium Member
4,958 Posts
mikep said:
I won't make it in until this evening. :(
Sorry I didn't return your calls. For some reason the calls to 4488 didn't get forwarded. We got back last night, had a great time.

Hope your bike worked out, give me a call when you get back

1 - 15 of 15 Posts