Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking in to getting a 2-1 exhaust for the DX. My short list is the CRF and the Rinehart. I've been reading posts on fuelers for two days and still haven't figured out which would be best for my needs. I don't have access to a laptop so that probably makes my options shorter. I plan on leaving the airbox alone except for the SE air filter thats already in there. Hopefully I can find fuel managment that is simple to install and doesn't cost more than the exhaust did. lol. All suggestions are welcome.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I`m using the TMAX for EFI and 2-1 Rinehart .I love the set up .

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I just watched RockerDan's Rinehart video on YouTube. Pretty damn cool.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
You can get a PCIII from fuelmoto, loaded with a map that should do you.. Just let them know what all mods you have done to the bike..

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just checked out Fuel Moto's site. Will call them tomorrow.
Thanks!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I am running the BUB 7 2into1 with the Tmax and love it! it will automatically tune for the best performance. Talk to V-shop and he will hook you up

·
Registered
568 Posts
THUNDERHEADER
THUNDERHEADER
THUNDERHEADER

It's actually within the realm of normal sounding if you stay out of the throttle but when you open it up--nascar.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
No problem, I got mine from there with no problems just plugged it in...

·
Movin' on....
5,297 Posts
I am running the BUB 7 2into1 with the Tmax and love it! it will automatically tune for the best performance. Talk to V-shop and he will hook you up
Same here - love the performance and the sound!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts