Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Been reading posts about cleaning carbon out of the top of the engine and found that the best product for the job is no longer manufactured, aerosol GM TEC.

However, the local dealer here has a case of the stuff so I figured I would let members know and if anybody is interested I can ship some out.

The cost is $16 plus shipping. I estimate shipping will be around $10 since I will have to buy packaging.

If your interested let me know.

·
Not Dead Yet
1,172 Posts
Hey all,

Been reading posts about cleaning carbon out of the top of the engine and found that the best product for the job is no longer manufactured, aerosol GM TEC.

However, the local dealer here has a case of the stuff so I figured I would let members know and if anybody is interested I can ship some out.

The cost is $16 plus shipping. I estimate shipping will be around $10 since I will have to buy packaging.

If your interested let me know.
I just bought three cans from a GM dealer and he said he had NOT heard that this was being discontinued.

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
my gm parts guy just ordered a case of this stuff. discontinued???

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
. I called 3 dealers . Prices ranged from 13,16,22 .
Guess where I went ?
Funny though . Directions on the can say for use with all carburetor engines . Gee, I'll have to take it back :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts