Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find the aerosol GM Top End cleaner in the Phoenix area. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks but I was hoping to smoke out my auto body shop in a residential area neighbor today

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your info. Just called Sands Chev. None there. Tried several GM dealers in N. Phx,same story. One can in Bullhead City though.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Negative on NAPA according to the 2 I called. Thanks again. Is there anything readily available that works as well? Ford or Mopar maybe?

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
might want to try the "mom & pop" shops. Otherwise you're gonna have to order over the net

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Most unfortunately most mom & pops did not survive our recent "slight" economic downturn. Was thinking of trying further out of the valley, there are a couple of smaller dealers still left that may have a few dusty cans on the shelf. Really wanted to try and buy local.

·
Premium Member
11,364 Posts
I just bought 3 Aerosol cans from my local dealer yesterday. They have a few left. Also the parts guy did confirm it is an obsolete item. When dealer stock is gone it's gone forever.

Surely there is a alternative to it. Maybe buy quart bottles of the stuff and put it in a hand spray bottle available at Home Depot.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
kawasaki has a topend cleaner called carbon clean that works well at removing carbon from cylnder heads and pistons..

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,946 Posts
I just bought 3 Aerosol cans from my local dealer yesterday. They have a few left. Also the parts guy did confirm it is an obsolete item. When dealer stock is gone it's gone forever.

Surely there is a alternative to it. Maybe buy quart bottles of the stuff and put it in a hand spray bottle available at Home Depot.
how much?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is the liquid product as effective? That is made to put in gas,correct? I have a atomizer so spraying is no issue

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I guess they had a run on it at Sands or they are keeping it. The parts guy (Jeff I believe) insisted their was none there.Thanks for your help, most appreciated.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts