Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I spit Hot Fire!!
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys? I'm the new guy. Just got my new 'Rod, and I was looking for a place on the web to discuss V-rods and such. A little about me. I have loved the V-rod ever since I first saw the Discovery Channel "Birth of the V-rod" special. I never thought I would own one. Well, that dream came true on 7-7-07. An '07 Night Rod Special in Vivid Black w/ Denim stripes. The whole Vader's Rod thing comes from my first encounter with the bike. As soon as I saw it I said to the salesman that it looked like Vader's bike. He laughed and agreed. So when I bought it, I wore my Darth Vader helmet in the photo they took for their website. It was a very fun experience. I had alot of people coming by to see "Vader" on the V-rod. One lady even ran to her car to get her camera. She was looking to get one for her husband. Anyway, I'm in my early 30's, from S.C., and I can't find anyone around my town that has any love for the best bike Harley has ever produced. Sorry about the long post, I just wanted everyone to know a little about me. Thanks for having me.
Getting to know the power of the Dark Side, Vader

·
Kicking cancer's ass
969 Posts
:vrodforu: :vrodforu: :vrodforu:

·
I spit Hot Fire!!
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks D. Glad to be around other V-rod people. We are a special breed.

·
Wore Out Woodworker
1,620 Posts
:vrodforu:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am with you. I also picked up a Night Rod Special on 7-7-07 also. I have always loved the V Rod, but purchased a Super Glide two years ago. I still love the Super Glide, but fell in love with the Special. What will I do with two bikes? Trying to get past the break-in period.

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Welcome to the best place on the web!
Lots of great people and more truly knowledgable and helpful folks than anywhere else.
:welcome: :vrodforu: :welcome:

·
Back in Black
212 Posts
The force is strong in this one.

·
I'm 'avin hoops
695 Posts
When you go to order your service manual, march up to the desk and shout...

"WHERE ARE THE HIDDEN PLANS?" whilst pointing at the salesman's neck.

·
I spit Hot Fire!!
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I thank all of you for the warm reception. I can already tell this is a great site. This sounds dumb but how do you start a gallery? I don't see the option in the user cp.

·
Kicking cancer's ass
969 Posts
If you go to the gallery page and upload pics, they will show up in your profile.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Very very welcome, and don't mind if "THEY" don't like it, there were times when people felt safer on a propeller plane, and would not fly in a jet, !!!!LOL

·
I spit Hot Fire!!
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks. I just did a search and found the answer. Duh. I should have done that first. Thanks for the reply. Vader thanks you. You will be spared.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts