Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Chief
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well as you see I've been a member of this site since early 2004. I have never posted pictures of my bike as of now, guess I wasn't sure if it would pass the test or not. This is a 2003 A model purchased and owned by me since March 03. Please excuse the Sundowner seat I had a passenger for the day. I do have a custom stingray seat for the bike. Any thoughts would be appreciated, I guess it is 95% done.

VROD Sidewalk.JPG VROD Front Right on Sidewalk.JPG VROD Airbox.JPG
VROD Left side.JPG VROD Right Rear on sidewalk.JPG

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
I am not a big fan of Paint but thats a very Classy looking Bike there. Good Job!

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Very Nice, very original also.

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
looks great!

another "brotha" stay safe! Chief

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
Looks great man!! Love the paint.

·
Glory to Hypnotoad!
541 Posts
Nice looking bike for a Hose Monkey!

(Just kidding! My Dad and Brother are fire eaters!) Even the rolling easy chair dosen't look too bad! (I have one too but only give in and put it on for long trips!)

Be Safe!
Fred

·
Registered
18 Posts
sweet

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
I would like to see some picts of the other side and of that Plate Relo you have there.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
I like it looks good nice paint personalized touch is nice.

·
Chief
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lux,
I added a couple of pictures to the original post with the other side and one sort of showing the plate mount. Sorry I didn't take one from the rear, brain freeze, I guess.

Thanks for the positive response, all.

·
Genesis1130cc
1,824 Posts
Man thats a great looking bike. No need to worry, it most certainly measures up. The paint is awesome and original. Great job!

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
258C1 said:
Lux,
I added a couple of pictures to the original post with the other side and one sort of showing the plate mount. Sorry I didn't take one from the rear, brain freeze, I guess.

Thanks for the positive response, all.
Anyone with Revolver Swingarm Caps is alright with me. (Now do something about that Belt Guard). I like that Plate Reloc.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
I think that's bader asser than most I've seen! it's the kickassingest bike I've seen in awhile.

I just wanted to use some words from fellow forum members :laugh: it really does look awesome though :thumb:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Do You Like IT?

Personally I think its awesome! But what the HELL do you care what I think as long as you like(love) it!!!!!!!
Rod-On Dar:stilpoke:

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
I think it looks great!

And to get a complement, on a paint job, from Princess Luxie is a big deal! You should feel honored :)

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
That is a Real SWEET ride you have there. Good job.

·
Bike snob
756 Posts
258C1 said:
I wasn't sure if it would pass the test or not.
Props to you, man. That's a very nice bike.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts