Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Member's I have a Low Cost alternative to a RT or PC set up.My Good Friend and Tuner Gil Nevarez"Ex-Owner and Brains behind Techlusion"has his Private Label "NRP Fuel Integrator" will be on SALE for 149.95+ he will set a Base Tune Up fro your Combo or for $50 he will Tune it on His Chassis Dyno and Give a Print Out!NOW THATS UNHEARD OF!!!!!You can Reach Him at 1-702-499-1222 tell Him I Refered You and You Won't Be Sorry! :kaz:

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
Now that's a great deal. Anyone who's on the fence needs to jump off and take him up on this offer.

Thanks for setting this up Kaz :thumb: :cheers:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mjw930 said:
Now that's a great deal. Anyone who's on the fence needs to jump off and take him up on this offer.

Thanks for setting this up Kaz :thumb: :cheers:
Thats What I'm Here For! ;) Any Member in Las Vegas or California,Arizona,want a Great excuse to Come to Vegas for a Couple of Days! :kaz:

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
:hyper:
That is one heck of a deal.Anybody out that way needs to jump on that.

·
Wretched Excess.....
2,067 Posts
I wish I lived a little closer. ... :cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had it done on Saturday. He took the H.P's from stock (about 101-102) to 109 and this is without my air filter. I will take it back once I get my K&N filter and it should boost it another 2 HP's. Imagine, this with the Super Trapp! Highly recommend.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stylez said:
I had it done on Saturday. He took the H.P's from stock (about 101-102) to 109 and this is without my air filter. I will take it back once I get my K&N filter and it should boost it another 2 HP's. Imagine, this with the Super Trapp! Highly recommend.
:vrodforu:
What did you think of my Turbo V-rod?Gil is the Master so your set!We need to Hook up and Go for a Ride sometime! ;)

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just Spoke with Gil this Morning and was Very Dissapointed to Hear only 2 members have Taken ADVANTAGE of this Great Deal!Well I can Tell you this if We Don't Support People Like This it's Gonna Get allot More Expensive! :soapbox: He did this as a Favor to Me for the Forum!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Super Kaz said:
I just Spoke with Gil this Morning and was Very Dissapointed to Hear only 2 members have Taken ADVANTAGE of this Great Deal!Well I can Tell you this if We Don't Support People Like This it's Gonna Get allot More Expensive! :soapbox: He did this as a Favor to Me for the Forum!
I know I personaly sent 2 v-rods. Have another going next week. Gil is great, but now he has to do the BB Kit!
ride safe
tom

·
2loud=2cool
448 Posts
Kaz, tks for the info....
i'm new on here, and maybe more folks need to know, but what is this, and how do I install it on my bike?

I got the Rineharts & HD Stage 1 filter, and the 16gauge program.
so for ~$750, plus ~64, and ~150 for program. :chair:

I've got A HUGE DEAD SPOT from 3~5k RPM (explained as a lean condition by a senior guy on here).

it's like opening a four barrel up or something, from the power drop off from 3 up, and then the return of power around 5k, when it richens back up.

so I can I install what this guy is selling with a lap top, or is there more stuff I need to do to put this on?

newbies need details.....to go faster

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
jperryjr said:
Kaz when you incerase tire size like from 180 - 200 I've heard that you lose 5 hp for every tire size is that true?
Not true, tire size doesn't affect horsepower. You may have a larger roll out, meaning the tire has more rolling surface. 200 is only 20mm larger than the 180. The Metz is a 50 series tire and the Avon is a 55 series tire. This is the aspect ratio of the sidewall. It means the sidewall is 50% of the overall dimension of the tire. If I'm wrong someone will tell me.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
vrodtom said:
I know I personaly sent 2 v-rods. Have another going next week. Gil is great, but now he has to do the BB Kit!
ride safe
tom
Yes Tom Gil Told be You have been Really Good about referring People!Thats Very Cool and Earns you Big Brownie Points! :thumb: He will be Tunning My BB also so you'll be set! :kaz:

·
VROOOOOMMM!!!
762 Posts
Super Kaz said:

hey kaz-- just have the boys it transporter room #3 hit the button and I'll be there to get one!!!!

·
2loud=2cool
448 Posts
The dyno will connect to an RPM output on the bike, and sense the engine RPM, and measure the drum rotation, and determine the overall gearing, including the primary drive ratio, gear selected, final drive ratio, and tire size, then it computes all the the other stuff.

tire size will not affect HP, but a significant change (think from street tires to super mudders on a truck) will affect "perceived" TQ. usually as the increased mass is harder to accelerate.

but i don't think the SOTP dyno can feel a tire change on a bike.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
04vrsc-b said:
The dyno will connect to an RPM output on the bike, and sense the engine RPM, and measure the drum rotation, and determine the overall gearing, including the primary drive ratio, gear selected, final drive ratio, and tire size, then it computes all the the other stuff.

tire size will not affect HP, but a significant change (think from street tires to super mudders on a truck) will affect "perceived" TQ. usually as the increased mass is harder to accelerate.

but i don't think the SOTP dyno can feel a tire change on a bike.
Things Like Tire Pressure or Belt/Chain tension can effect you readings but a far as 5 hp per size!NO! ;) :kaz:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anytime, just let me know. I'm sure that I can round up at least 3-4 more V-Rod owners.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Stylez said:
Anytime, just let me know. I'm sure that I can round up at least 3-4 more V-Rod owners.
As soon as My Bikes Tuned I'm gonna Need a Little Seat Time I will need someRiding Partners Just in Case! :hitfan: I'll let know know when it's ready! :kaz:

1 - 20 of 110 Posts