Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am finally doing it, selling my 2004 CBR 1000RR track bike, and my 2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R track bike. Looking and more than likely settling on the 2008 Night Rod. Love the Black frame, black denim paint, and modest chrome that really accents the bike in the right places. Sure I am already thinking about the Mods, and oh the Mods. Looking at a bigger rear end, what do you all think? Also seen the guages put into the airbox cover, allowing a straight drag bar to be installed really clean. :dance:

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
:vrodforu:

I'm sure you have found the sister site there? www.1130cc.it?

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
:welcome: Good Luck

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually, I dont speak much Italian! I am an American Soldier that is stationed overseas. Been there for about 5 years now, but 3 deployments. Thanks for the sister site information, I am sure with my little italian it will help to fund decent mechanics in the future.

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
stegil0415 said:
Actually, I dont speak much Italian! I am an American Soldier that is stationed overseas. Been there for about 5 years now, but 3 deployments. Thanks for the sister site information, I am sure with my little italian it will help to fund decent mechanics in the future.
Thank you for your service, bro. :thumb:

·
Comfortably numb!
1,968 Posts
stegil0415 said:
I am an American Soldier that is stationed overseas. Been there for about 5 years now, but 3 deployments.
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service :notworth:

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
welcome

1 - 20 of 20 Posts