Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Inked up Irishman
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am getting a system and am curious about other than the Boss Noss and Pingle system what others are out there.... is there a wet system that is made for the V or is it all peice it together yourself..

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
KWIKR said:
So I am getting a system and am curious about other than the Boss Noss and Pingle system what others are out there.... is there a wet system that is made for the V or is it all peice it together yourself..
http://www.dynotunenitrous.com

Check em' out.

·
Inked up Irishman
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damm that is pretty cheap the initial investment but I wonder ho wmuch other crap I will have to buy to get it to work right Joe may be right the Boss NOS maybe the best system ever...

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
KWIKR said:
Damm that is pretty cheap the initial investment but I wonder ho wmuch other crap I will have to buy to get it to work right Joe may be right the Boss NOS maybe the best system ever...
It is a matter of mounting it Don't need much more!

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
DTHDOC said:
It is a matter of mounting it Don't need much more!
I'm with DOC. The hardest part is getting the bottles mounted. Truly a great system!

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
Metallica, Where Did You Get Your Bottles And Brackets???

·
Registered
309 Posts
There's a lot of places on the web that sell them, ebay for one. Just do a google search for nitrous bottles.

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
wiley81db said:
Metallica, Where Did You Get Your Bottles And Brackets???
My bottles are from NOS and my brackets were custom made for me. I have 2 extras for sale.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I think NOS would be more fun if we could mount the bottles under the airbox (not visible to the loser of the race). hehe.

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Mitchell said:
I think NOS would be more fun if we could mount the bottles under the airbox (not visible to the loser of the race). hehe.
This bike has a two and a half pound nitrous bottle hidden in it.

This system is hiddden under the airbox cover

For street use the BossNoss is gonna be the way to go. If it regulates the way they say it does. August in Georgia will be a good test.
There is a system being sent to a fellow race team member to try on his VROD. As soon as it is on , we will get some more feedback.
KwikR hold your wad for a little bit more.

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
I'm really curious to hear how that pressure regulator works. I have never been able to tell a difference in hitting the button before purging or purging the system before a hit.

·
Registered
207 Posts
metallica0099,

Which DynoTune kit did you purchase? What other gizmos did you have to purchase to complete system? Any recommendations on bottle set-up, 1 or 2 and what size? Do you have your bottle(s) installed under air cover? I'm assuming that an air filter is not needed with NOS set-up?

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
Joe, who's set up is that one in the airbox and is the MPS fueler used just for NO2 at WOT or is it used as a general fuel management device or in conjunction with a SERT?

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
Cool Device because it has the nos triger on it right? what are your thoughts of regulating pressure below 900psi? do you have any insight?

·
buried alive oplin50
2,405 Posts
Hey man

KWIKR said:
the pingel system is sweet as all the brackets and bolts and spacers and hoses.....well you know what I mean , its all there, complete...no digging for nuts and bolts or remaking brackets and spacers 4 times and hope it works.. Im still fitting the system to my street rod ( just running out of daylight 8 days a week + trying to finish projectV)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts