Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there
I´m going to get the V-lux pipes from toxic choppers but I cant decide if I should get the ceramic coated or the one whith the heat paint.
Can somebody tell me what the differens is on those two? The ceramic coating is 150$ more.
Best regards Oddi.
P.s. the pipes are gona be black
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Before you get the pipes you should seriously consider talking to Max about his "spinner mufflers" they would probably add about 15 hp alone!!!!!:hidesbeh:
 

·
Ducking for cover!
Joined
·
8,455 Posts
oddi said:
Hi there
I´m going to get the V-lux pipes from toxic choppers but I cant decide if I should get the ceramic coated or the one whith the heat paint.
Can somebody tell me what the differens is on those two? The ceramic coating is 150$ more.
Best regards Oddi.
P.s. the pipes are gona be black
The ceramic-coated ones are going to be more durable and more heat-dissipative than the painted ones.

You might consider a fuel-management system of some sort if your going to go with a hi-flo exhaust.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your answers
TexasV-Rod said:
Before you get the pipes you should seriously consider talking to Max about his "spinner mufflers" they would probably add about 15 hp alone!!!!!:hidesbeh:
I´m just looking for the look and the sound but thanks anyway :)

tnvrod said:
The ceramic-coated ones are going to be more durable and more heat-dissipative than the painted ones.

You might consider a fuel-management system of some sort if your going to go with a hi-flo exhaust.
I´m going to buy a power commander and a k&n airfilter to.
This is just the beginning of the mods :)
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top