Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have briefly looked around this site and do not see a supercharger of which has been applied to the F model of the vrod.

Anyone know whom has done so successfully? I am seriously considering this option if it has been proven.

Thank you in advance......

·
Registered
569 Posts
Trask Turbo is the way to go. For me I'm goin to stroke it.... Been stroking it my whole life one way or another anyway! lol

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
I think the supercharger and the turbo are two different items. Off of memory I don't think there is anyone who has put a supercharger on an F model.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Yes they are different I am saying Trask Turbo is the way to go as I have seen a few F's with a trask.

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
I am not trying to agrue with you, I completley agree that trask is the way to go. But he asked for a supercharger, seems he likes them.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
since there are as many Fs on the street as other VRSCs, you may want to broaden your search to include all VRSCs with the 1250 engine as the F has the same engine.
I do realize there will be certain "cosmetic" changes needed to make it fit the F specific layout, but at least you'll get some answers.

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
Is there anyone that has a good experience (long-term) with a supercharger? I haven't heard of one yet.

·
Registered
207 Posts
@ Dinosworld

Do u like your tab exhaust?? I'm getting mine in 1 month and half and I am debating on the v&h or the tabs.. My buddy had the v&h but I never heard the tab in person..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Check out the Sprintex Huffer its the way to go for the Vrods

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Is there anyone that has a good experience (long-term) with a supercharger? I haven't heard of one yet.
Mine has had issues to work thru. I think we got it on the right track, and will report my next findings. Very good customer service from Richard at TTS. Special thanks to Paul, as well! Joe

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'm thinking of a trask NEXT xmas ... Love to hear how they rate !

·
TURBONATOR
1,366 Posts
I'm thinking of a trask NEXT xmas ... Love to hear how they rate !
If you do a search which I assume you haven't going by your question, Trask has a pretty good rep. around here.
Search alittle, enough info out there to make your head spin faster than our turbos.
Once you go boosted slight chance you will ever go back, it is very addictive.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts