Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Carbon Yeti
4,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally! Since Kury so kindly dropped their bar (They aren't the real manufacturer. I forgot who is.), I finally found someone willing to make a sissy bar for the 06 D: www.ginzchoppers.com. We are going back 2 and up 6. That puts the pad where my wife wants it. I'm also having a little embelishment done. Nothing fancy, just cool. I should have it in under 2 weeks. If you can't wait until I review mine, I'm sure Gin would like to make more than just one at a shot. Just ask him about "Cody's bar". Seems like a really nice guy and willing to help. $200 for a totally custom bar doesn't phase me. I'd rather help the small shops out any way.

·
Registered
50 Posts
$200 isn't bad for custom. Maybe they'll see the need in produce more. I now have the Kury on my B. Wish it was slightly shorter in height.

·
Carbon Yeti
4,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gin wanted to make V-rod bars but nobody asked him to! I'm sure he would be happy to make what ever you want. I contacted him because his bars look clean. My wife wanted the taller bar since she spends a lot of time back there and wants more support. It's taller than I want but I don't ever sit back there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts