Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new Gerbing heated Jacket ( Gerbing calls this the liner but please its a blk jacket) Size 58/36 which comes out to around an XL. I also have the brand new Dual Temp Control unit still in the original packaging. The only thing you will need is the plug to hardwire to your motorcycle battery ($15.00) cause I did install this but never got to use it.

Gerbings Retail prices on the products are

BLK Jacket Liner $199.00

Dual Temp controller $99

Gerbing website link http://www.gerbing.com/home/motorcycle.html

I had a hard time finding any deals on gerbing products and paid full retail :deal:

You wont have to..

Asking $190.00 shipped to your door. Thanks

paypal is [email protected]

dualport.jpg

heatedjktbig.jpg

·
Orange,Black,Chrome!
1,220 Posts
FWIW I love mine. You'll be very happy with it!

pirahna said:
I'll take it.

·
Registered
269 Posts
f.matthew.2 said:
FWIW I love mine. You'll be very happy with it!
I have been eyeing them ever since a six hour ride over the summit of crater lake in oregon last month in below 20 degree weather. Now I just need some gloves.

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold to Pirahna, enjoy it,, Thxs

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Great product. I built the dual temp control into my horn cover. They sell an adapter that lets you plug the HD battery tender into the Gerbing power jack. Or the Gerbing into the HD tender wiring on the bike (check polarity twice).

·
Registered
269 Posts
Daniii said:
Great product. I built the dual temp control into my horn cover. They sell an adapter that lets you plug the HD battery tender into the Gerbing power jack. Or the Gerbing into the HD tender wiring on the bike (check polarity twice).
That sounds great, I will have to look into that.

·
Formerly BobK
647 Posts
Daniii said:
My mount.
Now here's a man that keeps his bike on or near his oriental rug I asume inside the house. ( the reflection in the horn cover)

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Qwk Rod said:
Now here's a man that keeps his bike on or near his oriental rug I asume inside the house. ( the reflection in the horn cover)
Nah. Its a 30 year old oriental that has seen better days. It covers the oil stains on the concrete in the garage. (and its easier on the old bones when I work on the bike).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts