Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

I had the gel pad and memory foam put in my stock seat. I like it but like the sundowner better and want to have the gel put in it. Anyone intersted in a stock seat with the Gel? It is from off my 08 AW. I'll take a loss, but how does $150 tyd sound? I paid $200+ for the gel and install. I can take pics, but it just looks like a stock seat!

$150 is for the rider and passanger seat shipped to your door in the lower 48.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
please post pix. It's not that we don't trust you Steelers fans, but just because you think it looks like the stock seat still does not mean the next person will

·
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not a problem, I'll take a pic tomorrow and post it. Speakin of the "Stillers". I think they will get there chit together and be in the playoffs again this year. "Big Ben did nothing wrong":moon:

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
Not a problem, I'll take a pic tomorrow and post it. Speakin of the "Stillers". I think they will get there chit together and be in the playoffs again this year. "Big Ben did nothing wrong":moon:
Except for danglin' "little Ben" around town to often.

·
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Except for danglin' "little Ben" around town to often.
There both gold diggers! If there was even a slight chance that he did something wrong, they would have pressed charges. He is gettin a bum wrap. And God dell is a little Hitler!

·
Jason
147 Posts
Speaking as a life long steelers fan Ben is guilty of being stupid and putting himself out there at risk of accusations. With the cash he has He could have a private club in his backyard. You are right about God dell. No suspension for Vince Young He was actually charged with starting a brawl in a strip joint. How does that not violate the conduct policy.

·
Can U See me now
1,672 Posts
Seconds if first a no go. If it fits my 06 D

·
Fear The Reaper
1,152 Posts
Seconds if first a no go. If it fits my 06 D
I'm pretty sure this will not fit your 06. This is off of an 08. They widened the frame in 07.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts