Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
G'Day mate
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another Aussie Vrod owner here!!

Great forum, have been reading a fair few of the posts over the past week or so, there sure is a huge wealth of knowledge here on various aspects of the Vrod and its great to see it being shared around.

A couple of the posts have given me a few ideas on different mods that i thought i might attempt, currently modifying/polishing the upper belt guard, its coming along slowly, might have a go at the rear pulley if it turns out ok.
Also polished the swing arm area where the rear pegs were, ditched them for a cleaner look.

Not quite brave enough yet to Vmod my own stock mufflers,may have to leave that to ChopperSteve.

Got my Vrod in December '03, it's a two tone Anniversary model, but not new to HD's, also got a '92 Softail that i've had since new, a '73 XLCH that the wife rides as well as a '93 Honda XR600 (try finding an offroad Harley!!).

Anyway, as a said great forum, keep up the good work and G'Day from down under!

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome Da-Smasha great to have another member from OZ here. You guy's will all have to do a get together at some point.

Max

·
2,552 Posts
Da-Smasha,

:vrodforu: Glad you joined us. You will not meet a better group of people/V-Roders. Hope to hear from you often. :cheers:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:kaz:

·
I seek only water...
1,029 Posts
Welcome Da-Smasha!!!
When I was in the Philippines I did some work with some Aussie fighter pilots -- Man! were they something else! Ever since then, if you're Australian, you're good in my book.

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
Brisbane, Cairns, Sydney, Canberra, now Perth!! :vrodforu:

Max, great idea re all of us catching up - but do you relise how far apart we are????? :hmm:

Maybe we all meet at Alice Springs or something :rofl:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hey Karl, I was born in the Alice!

Just back from a three week trip down to Victoria to get the Indian seviced.
I don't know how people live in the cities now days.
I hated it! Couldn't wait to get back to Mystic Sands, even though it's as sticky as a mongrel at present!

Best wishes Karl, and welcome to the group "Da Smasha" (interesting name!)

Ken.
Sunburnt as a bugger from a ride to Charters Towers today.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts