Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post in this thread if your interested in being a part of a group purchase.
As usual I will do better then 20% off. Details once I determine the number of people interested.

Custom Seat for VRSC™ Models
Offering custom styling straight from Willie G. Davidson, this seat was designed exclusively for the V-Rod® model. With a 1" lower than stock riding position, you really feel like a part of the bike. Seat width 13"; Pillion width 7".
Part# 52028-02
Fits '02-later VRSC models.
MSRP US $289.95

OK, it's official. We have enough interest to have a Group Purchase. Head over to the following thread and sign up.
http://www.v-rodforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47891

Attachments

·
v -n*a*t*i*o*n.c*o*m
951 Posts
Interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
Where was this about 3 months ago? :confused:

FYI:
My wife found that the Willi G pillon is more comfortable than stock. :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Definitely!!!! I love the look of that seat. I wish a damn local dealer would have one to try out to see if it's as comfortable as it looks

·
Todd
482 Posts
May be interested. Just wondering how comfortable it is. Did they add any Gel to the seat. I put Gel in my stock one and feels better. Any recommendations. :cool:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
chromeframe said:
Is this seat all leather??
I believe it is, the material is just like my Badlander, which is leather.

tmvick said:
May be interested. Just wondering how comfortable it is. Did they add any Gel to the seat. I put Gel in my stock one and feels better. Any recommendations. :cool:
I have sat on Max's bike with the Willie G but not ridden it. Feel's better then my stock Badlander seat and has a bit more contour up the back.

·
Banned
924 Posts
It's NOT leather but it feels great. I've had mine for a year and it's the best harley seat I've seen for the V-ROD. Looks just right for the bike and and with the 1 inch lowering it's perfect for me. My butt never tires from long rides.

·
Registered
38 Posts
new seat

Have you ever heard of "DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME"

2ToneAnniversary said:
Post in this thread if your interested in being a part of a group purchase.
As usual I will do better then 20% off. Details once I determine the number of people interested.

Custom Seat for VRSC™ Models
Offering custom styling straight from Willie G. Davidson, this seat was designed exclusively for the V-Rod® model. With a 1" lower than stock riding position, you really feel like a part of the bike. Seat width 13"; Pillion width 7".
Part# 52028-02
Fits '02-later VRSC models.
MSRP US $289.95

1 - 20 of 28 Posts